Langerrox's downloads!

What project should i tackle next?

• Total voters
Good work langerrox

just wondering , when u release this anticipated bat pack if u would be able to make mike hussey use the kookaburra beast bat, if possible

cheers keep up the good work

yeh i was thinking of replacing diablo with beast seeing martyn dont use one,

yeah that sounds like a good idea,
is the beast bat going to be the yellow version used by hussey or the pink version ?

any update when the batpack will be released, as i will be away for a week about a week so just wondering if it will be ready next weekend? :upray

jarl said:
any update when the batpack will be released, as i will be away for a week about a week so just wondering if it will be ready next weekend? :upray

there are a total of 46 bats in the game(i think so).

already abt 40 bats have been made. we are working hard on it.
but things have slowed down a bit now.(bcoz of fewer bats remaining)

also if all bats are made, Bug testing and all that stuff has to be done.

BUT YEH , U CAN EXPECT THE BAT PACK TO RELEASE NEXT WEEKEND.:D

cheers

:cheers

good work on the bat pack just a couple things for the new 2g release craig mcmillian now uses a smasher and mcullum is using puma the same as gilcreast cheers

Attachments

• mac.jpg
    mac.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 201
check my thread of cric 04 and cric 05 i have made 2 or 3 high quality smasher bats. use those pics. the pics were availbale on the smasher website but the site is down. just use my pics.

Satish555 said:
check my thread of cric 04 and cric 05 i have made 2 or 3 high quality smasher bats. use those pics. the pics were availbale on the smasher website but the site is down. just use my pics.

Thanks Satish. I've had a quick go but the resolution of the images isn't really high enough. Do you still have the original images?

Attachments

• Smasher.jpg
    Smasher.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread