Langerrox's downloads!

What project should i tackle next?

• Total voters
can sum1 point me in the right direction as to where pontings, martyns and the xfactor then??

yeh al eng players will use them, darren i made a duncan fearnely in the c2k 2gb batpack, just wait up 4 that

wait for the batpack rumblah

some more kits for you guys

but wait theres more!

Attachments

• gillywkkit.zip
    105.5 KB · Views: 45
  • gilly test keeping.zip
    104.1 KB · Views: 37
Are those kits for ODIs the new ones for next year? I notice when i played the game I saw those kits. Looks very werid currently.

yeh, adidas is cool brand, guna get some of those sweet red striped shoes:p

langerrox you seem to be somewhere near the forefront of (graphics) patchmaking, can I ask if you think it is possible to give the batsmen short sleeve shirts seeing as you have found a way to remove the batsman's helmets?

Thanks dood :)

waugh machine said:
langerrox you seem to be somewhere near the forefront of (graphics) patchmaking, can I ask if you think it is possible to give the batsmen short sleeve shirts seeing as you have found a way to remove the batsman's helmets?

Thanks dood :)

hehe :) roxxy and I have already discussed this and sadly it's impossible for a number of reasons. Mainly, it's because there is one generic model and texture for all batsmen in a team. This means that if you made the short sleeves for white players all players would have white arms in that team. OK for some teams (like West Indies, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India) not so good for teams like England, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Australia, etc. I think there are other reasons too, but I'll leave that to L-Rox to explain.

i hate the oversights by EA.

langerrox, the puma wicketkeeping kit is good, but i'd like to see the logo have more of a stitched on effect, it looks too bland right now. other than that, it looks great

yeh i tried giving the batsman short sleeves but ea were to lazy to model the whole body, just neck and gloves (see pic) making impossible for armguard or short sleeves:( which is very very very annoying:( im going to investiagte other things over the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread