Langerrox's downloads!

What project should i tackle next?

• Total voters
okay ill work on it now.

heres the .fsh files to make england and aus batters not have long sleeves. put in cric 2005 root, i think the probley of white and black skin wont be a problem cos were editing team kits,

Attachments

• nosleevesengaus.zip
    435.2 KB · Views: 42
i've got an idea. if there are separate 3-d files for batsmen and fielders, you might be able to copy and rename the fielder's 3-d file to the batsmen's, and then, you've got your short sleeves :)

:o smarty, also the keeper wears whatever the batsman does, so if batsman were short he does also:o

Hmm, the Burma's Finest and Langerrox Fanboy club...
And some people though this fanboy club thing had gone too far already? :p

barmyarmy said:
Hmm, the Burma's Finest and Langerrox Fanboy club...
And some people though this fanboy club thing had gone too far already? :p

A fanclub of one, mind you.

Anyway I need to ask you about roster editing for the new batpack. Do you do the MSN thing?

Hey Langeroxx i want 2 know how u find out which bat a player uses. PLZZZZZ.I hav made many bats but can not give it to players as i hav put ur bats n want 2 replace sum n I don;t know which player uses which numbered bat.PLZZZZZ.
Thanx.

easiest way is to note down what bat the player uses then go into create a player and find the correspoding bat;) eg if was bat4 then go to .fshlist and find bat4 good luck!

thanx but da problem is dat u hav made bats n i hav put 'em n only 3 bats r in create a player.For example u mad eme a bat for Shahid Afridi.But it does not show up in create a player.So how will i cum 2 know which bat number it is?
Thanx once again.

oh, will get the .fsh file inside the 'mb sher.zip' or whatever the file was called and go object >import and put your bat, if you want to find the batnumber get that .fsh file then go to cricket2005 .fsh list and find it, then match it up to the bat corresponding!

Users who are viewing this thread