What project should i tackle next?

• Total voters
you can give them short sleeves but it makes them look like popeye

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-08-17 17-49-22-39.jpg
    Cricket2005 2005-08-17 17-49-22-39.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
danny, have you tested the short sleeves with the asian teams to see if they also have white arms?

I think it would be cool to play a match with a player with just a head, like was shown in the screenshot.

Also, is there any way we can give the WK a helmet or give the batsman a regular cap?

no mate. ive just edited the england kit

Attachments

• ENGLAND 1DAYb.jpg
    ENGLAND 1DAYb.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 208
I think it looks good i prefer batsmen with short sleves but can we put protective pads on there arms it would look better.
Can you release it soon!

cjackson11 said:
good work on the bat pack just a couple things for the new 2g release craig mcmillian now uses a smasher
langerrox said:
yeh been trying to make a smasher, cant find ne good pics:(
Burma's Finest said:
I cheekily wrote to Smasher Sports asking for some pictures by e-mail. We'll see what happens! :eek:
Well the waiting is over! :) Smasher Sports sent me a nice picture to make the Smasher API-G with!:D You can see the editor view below. I have posted the large screenshots in my usual thread and in the 48 bat project thread as well (didn't want to clog up yours too!)..

My first attempt (a few pages back) was a bit ropey but I think it's quite a lot better now :)

Attachments

• SS01.jpg
    SS01.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 171
  • SS02.jpg
    SS02.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 167
so langer, wen will the bat pack be out and approx. how big will it be??

few days and quite a few megs i suppose, great work above, im going to work on a arm guard, but the lefty righty problem is bad:( what .fsh file is that danny

f0bstyle said:
danny, have you tested the short sleeves with the asian teams to see if they also have white arms?

I think it would be cool to play a match with a player with just a head, like was shown in the screenshot.

Also, is there any way we can give the WK a helmet or give the batsman a regular cap?
yeh can give the batsman a cap me thinks, ill work on it now

hmm, starting making caps, with some success, how do i make the texture though?

also cant make armguards because ea sports only has one arm avabile to edit with in kits, and knowing them, they use 1 arm for both of the arms:P

which teams for barmy? england n aus? can you gimme the .fsh files for the teams u want it for?

ok I would like England And Australia in test and ODI matches i will tell the files they are:
These are Oz Kits:Test db11cb989945cd97201d3bcdd4fe36fe,Oz ODI 8868b755b927d19f8360bbeb14b3e52c.Heres The England ODI 1768ff2e72071cd7d491531fa0511b23 and heres the Test Kit b3732ef25274d46bf4ca4dbb0e881417.

Users who are viewing this thread