Langerrox's downloads!

What project should i tackle next?

• Total voters
barmyarmy said:
We're always looking for people who are enthusiastic and committed. We've rather been struggling under the volume of files being made for C2k5 so hopefully langerrox will be able to help us sort it into some kind of proper order in the downloads centre.

i might not be making files for download yet. (i might once i get photoshop and unlimited broadband) hopefully both at the start of next month. but if you need someone to help out like that im more than happy to. but langerrox is a good choice

hay langer, do u rekon u could throw us some newberry bats, i dnt really mind who uses it, but, and corect me if im wrong, i think stuart magill does.

nah, theres not that many goin around, particularly with pics of the back of the bat, so just do what ever ya can and i'll be very grateful.

hey briggzy heres your v100 you requested for your story thread, ill make v200 in a sec, its bat 37 if someone else wants to use.

aight will work on newberrys asap

heres afridis mb sher

Attachments

• v100 bat.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 61
  • afridis bat.zip
    9 KB · Views: 49
no problems, woah only put the bats up a few secs ago and already 14 downloads!

heres a gm maestro

Attachments

• mcullums bat.zip
    12 KB · Views: 50
ta mate, i will try to make ur v200 soon, looking forward 2 seeing your v100 in your story:)

nice bats mate, have you been able to do any grey nicholls bats yet?

cheers
cobber :hpraise

yeh i did a pheonix, its in the downloads centre and im making a gladius now.

oh and i did strauss's powerbow

tsyrmas said:
nah, theres not that many goin around, particularly with pics of the back of the bat, so just do what ever ya can and i'll be very grateful.

Also struggling to find the Newbery pics of the back of the bat. The Aus County bat is also tough to find.

hey Mccullums bat looks great how are the other Nz bats going ????? Thanks for Mccullums :-)

aldeco yeh mate im just going to wait for player editor, i sense wont be too long now:)

Users who are viewing this thread