Latest News regarding ICC 2009

You'll get some news before then, I expect us to release that sort of time, though nothing official yet, it's a long way off, so I can't really state when to expect press releases.

Whoop :happy

Will it run on my computer?

512mb Ram , 128mb Nvidia 5200LE 2.0GHz AMD Anthlon 3000+?
If Cricket Captain 2009 worked on your computer, 2010 should be no different. As for exact minimum system requirements, we can't know that until the game has been completed.

Not really, all I will say is we are working hard on this years version atm.

That is great. Are you able to tell us if there is going to be a MAC version this year?

That is great. Are you able to tell us if there is going to be a MAC version this year?

Unfortunately there won't be one for 2010.

Shravi, still working hard on it, I think you can expect some announcements soon. As said on our forums, I'm excited about it, I believe it to be a step in the right direction.

Good news! I have "both" management games, and all though I play the "other" one more than this I would still be very keen to see what the new version has to offer.

I'm looking forward to 2010, hopefully there will be some big updates. :D

Can you please tell us if there are going to be any other doemstic leagues, and will we be able to play as any of the "minnow" nations???

Those are the only two things I prefer on the "other" cricket management game, other than that the ICC gameplay and the ICC match engine are much better.

The amount of statistics on the 'other' game are also greater which would be a good thing to integrate into ICC2010.

Users who are viewing this thread