Latest News regarding ICC 2009

lol, I did that with Phillip Hughes and it turns their salary into like 4,500,000. I have managed to average 250 in OD and FC, 150 in T20, 800 in Test, 300 in ODI's and 500 in Int 20-20. This is just a save to see how many runs he can score in his career.

Um there is an editor that works 100% with ICC09 and is much easier to use...just go to the Editing ICC2009 thread and get it from there...

Oh why thank you, all though I think I'll never get around to editing my save game.

How much fun could it be making all your players infinitely amazing? Kinda defeats the purpose of the game...

I would only use it to modify the batting ability of Hughes as he is too good (Everyone knows it).

I use it for two reasons:

1. To see how good players are in comparison to others (e.g. when making contracts, especially with regens), and occasionally for who to select in my international teams (though I use the scout for that)

and 2. To make a team full of my friends with the correct stats according to how I rate their cricket skills if they played cricket.

Some people use it responsibly but others don't. The problem remains that it ruins online gaming.

any information about 2010 version??? eagerly waiting for the next version.

You'll get some news before then, I expect us to release that sort of time, though nothing official yet, it's a long way off, so I can't really state when to expect press releases.

Can you at least give a idea of what is to come? The changes etc

Users who are viewing this thread