Latest News regarding ICC 2009

Obviously not, but having a problem on the eve of the release is a bit weird - wouldn't you think it would be alright the day before release?

Yeah, and everyone who plays ICC visits PC...

Wait, I wonder how units they actually sell...

Glad to know that in the new version there is that option of declaring at Breaks.

However, probably in the next version :D, I would like them to include this thing as well - Settle for a Draw option popping up some 30-40 minutes before close on last day for 4 dayers/5 dayers ( Provided the match is really heading for a Draw :D )

Last edited:
Obviously not, but having a problem on the eve of the release is a bit weird - wouldn't you think it would be alright the day before release?

In the ideal world, yes. But with various things going on, it didn't end up being that way.

Does anyone actually know if and when this is getting released in Australia?
I've looked around and haven't found anything.

Yes, it will be released in Australia. It will be about the end of the month, it should release in Aus before it does in the UK.

The new patch is available:

Childish Things :: International Cricket Captain 2009

Please follow the instructions in the read more link.

List of fixes for version 9.10
Database update, including player styles, preferences and added players
Power play added to Challenge Trophy
County Championship bonus points end at over 120
County Championship and Test matches session times and lengths updated
First initial of players on scorecards changed to commonly used name
Two player mode: continue button at end of innings added
Mouse fixed when running in windowed mode with desktop resolution of 1024x768
Player salary figures updated in squad view
Player run-rate graph updated
New Zealand team rating on team select screen added
Error in over economy for generated bowling innings
Pakistan world cup squad selection updated
Fix for Challenge trophy quarter final being automatically played for some teams
Field setting not re-set after power play taken

?18 for a game where I'll be updating from ICC 2001 to 2009. Not bad :cool:
Checkout Amazon, its showing at ?10.89 on pre-order today. It's actually cheaper than it was yesterday!

Even with ?5 shipping, it's still a saving. It's got even cheaper, now only ?9.50 at Amazon. I wonder if it'll reach the ?9 mark before they actually start selling it?

Question from a non 'PC-technical' male here :D. I've just been reading through the thread, and I've already downloaded the 'trial version' of this game, but is it possible to download the full game? If so how much does it cost, and how would I go about paying? Thanks for all your help.

The trial is the full game, once it's run out, when you try to play the game it will give you an option of buying the game. "Buy the full version" Click that and it will take you through to a payment screen, which will unlock the game, you won't need to download anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread