Latest News regarding ICC 2009

Very nice, am liking the look of the new interface from the picture thus far.

Yeah. But after reading that review posted, it sounds pretty negative.

They said the exact same things about last years edition and I didn't think it was that bad.

Hmm, always bitching about no new differences aye, well maybe they are right, surely off-field stuff can be implemented?

Its probably time that something was added off-field to give a new dimension. Could probably do with significantly improved stats system that tracks things like you biggest wins similar to Cricket Coach. Also the ability to be sacked if you perform poorly, get other jobs and be able to be coach of many international teams rather than only being able to be one throughout.

Yeh, just saw it on the forum, thought someone had linked to it in here.

How much does the game normally cost when it comes out? I want to put some money into my account so I can buy it when it becomes available.

(Aussie dollars would be nice, but i can always use the currency calculator so no worry if its in pounds)

Didn't someone say it's 18 pounds earlier?

That's about $35ish Australian.

Never believe in reviews this is why post people be so critical about a game even before they try it. I reckon you as person should purchase the game play it then have your opinions about it, which is what i am going to do and also i don't really criticise the hard work makers put it for any games unless it really deserves one.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread