Learn How To Bat Like Chris Martin :D

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nothing Personal towards NZ fans, just a bit of fun.

At least he sees the funny side of it ;) ...

Last edited by a moderator:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I mentioned this video in the thread I made called "I Love Simon Doull". Such a great video, I doubt NZ fans would find it insulting, as it's a fact that he's a crap batsman. Still should be ahead of Matthew Bell and Matthew Sinclair though :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
His test batting average is 2.08 and his ODI one is 1.19 - he's just a decimal point away from being an awesome player.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Yeh, I remember Bumble talking about it. Apparently he missed the ball 4 times from throwdowns lol. Martin is truely a legend when it comes to the batting arena. Surely they could have got a decent batsman teaching him technique though, like Fleming.....or erm, Oram could teach him how to get your feet moving early in an innings :p. Did you hear why Martin's batting is so awful ? Apparently when he was younger he used to bike to cricket practise and therefore couldn't take his equipment with him, so just used to bowl. I still doubt he'd be a master if he did use the practise though lol.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
LMFAO This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

When it showed footwork with bricks tied to the feet lmfao!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Originally found on Cricinfo;
I noticed something interesting in the statistics about the most pairs in Tests: Chris Martin has a Test batting average of 2.32. Is there anyone with a lower average? asked Sandip Dhole from the United States

That was Chris Martin's batting average before the third Test against England in Napier. At that time there were two men with worse batting averages in Tests, given a qualification of 15 innings: Jack Saunders, a left-arm bowler who played for Australia just after the start of the 20th century, averaged just 2.29 from 23 innings, six of them not-outs, but top (or bottom) of this particular list is Pommie Mbangwa, the Zimbabwean fast bowler who is now a commentator, who averaged just 2.00 from 25 innings (eight not-outs).

Maybe he isnt?..I wonder if he's one of the only people to have his economy rate higher than his batting average?

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Oh well, he's better off cracking himself up about than being depressed about it IMO...

usy

Chairman of Selectors
LOL. Chris Martin is my Hero, legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
In your avatar Usy it looks like Chris Martin celebrating his double centry...:p

Users who are viewing this thread