Leaving the Ball

dannybecks

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is there anyway to leave the ball? because playing no button results in a drop in confidence i remember rightly. just i am thinking of playing in a test for the first time and i dont want to have to play every ball but i also dont want to have to lose confidence to leave one.

edit: i also read somewhere that up and [] is a sweep shot. is this right? or a pack of lies?

Hariz

International Cricketer
rudeypooh said:
i think the Triangle button is leave the shot
Hey could anyone indicate the leave button for the PC version !!! I heard somewhere that only pushing the directional buttons without the shots (ground and lofted) the batsman would leave or bend !!! Have tried with no success !!!

rudeypooh

Club Captain
Hariz said:
Hey could anyone indicate the leave button for the PC version !!! I heard somewhere that only pushing the directional buttons without the shots (ground and lofted) the batsman would leave or bend !!! Have tried with no success !!!

i think its 8 on the keypad with default settings.

dannybecks

Club Cricketer
so there seems to be no leave button. no sweep, no leave and no advcance down the wicket...brillinant! still better than c2005, this actually works properly for me, c2005 is 'hyperspeed'

Tomdood55

School Cricketer
there is no leave at all if you go on options n the controls bit the triangle button dus nothing

woosaah

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i have succesfully left one ball (without losing confidence)

just went did defensive shot and he left it, was dead on the middle (on test) and he just swayed out of the way. looked impressive so the leave is in there. just try get close to the ball and defend he might leave he might block. if he tries to block and misses loses confidence, this isn't good though.

1 out of 1 million isn't 2 bad

Users who are viewing this thread