Leaving the forums

but i am sure he has a very good reason to do so ,anyway he will be missed
Thanks for agreeing with me :)
Anyway will leave the forums tomorrow

Alright guys, this would probably my last or second last post here. May be I visit the forums tomorrow not sure about it.

I might visit these forums once in a month but not more than that.

Thanks to Vineet for some cool patches and also special thanks to Iniyan for helping me out on some occasions.

Good luck to every one.

cry.gif
Disappointed_anim.gif
Bye. :sorry:
smile2.gif

Hi guys, I am leaving the forums as well. Nothing serious, just that I have been posted elsewhere. This should be my last post.

Me and my mirage are going to Jammu, and I could not tell you anything more, it is just a routine swap - I could be posted there for anything upto 5 years. The place itself indicates the kind of situation we are going to be facing.

I could get back when I am on leave - it should be like ten-fifteen days in every six months or so.

So, until then, Good luck everybody.
I wish all success in your life.

And, wish me best of luck. :lol: :lol:

Take care Iniyan, and best of luck for your assignment, it will definately be be something to look foward to..... :D

You've been a great contributer here, and do your best :thumbs:

Originally posted by Iniyan@Apr 17 2004, 10:20 PM
Hi guys, I am leaving the forums as well. Nothing serious, just that I have been posted elsewhere. This should be my last post.

Me and my mirage are going to Jammu, and I could not tell you anything more, it is just a routine swap - I could be posted there for anything upto 5 years. The place itself indicates the kind of situation we are going to be facing.

I could get back when I am on leave - it should be like ten-fifteen days in every six months or so.

So, until then, Good luck everybody.
I wish all success in your life.

And, wish me best of luck. :lol:? :lol:
:( w will miss you iniyan ,but u are serving the country ,so best of luck :thumbs:

lol--- yeah I know, was just saying in case he sees it :tease: :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread