Line-up Editor

L

lazy_chesnut

I am embarking on making a line-up editor for Cricket 2004, but need some save game files (My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket 2004\......). With your save game file, could you also include a list of the squad being used (in order) and a list of the team currently being used (in order), and a list of the team that comes up when you load the match.

This is so that I can get an idea of the problem, why it is caused, and how to sort it out. Thanks in advance.

Either post them here (zipped so the forum allows them to be uploaded) or send to [email protected] without NOSPAM, obviously.

tom will it work if i have created/edited players and they are in my rosteR?

they should be whatever. the lineup editor needs to work for all circumstances, so anthing will do.

i've already sent tomm saved game files with 3-4 edited players in the squad....
i sent him 2 saved game files...1 in the 1st innings of the match and second in the second innings when the lineup changes!1 i sent him an odi 1

it'll b gud if some1 sends him a test match saved game as well....to give the lineups best way is to take a screenshot of the lineup before and 1 of before and 1 after the lineup changes!!

hope u can find something out soon tom...good luck!!

will this lineup editor create default XIs for friendlies and tours/tornys?

Users who are viewing this thread