List of guys willing to help - and what they will help with

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
cricket doctor, Paul is legend_master's real name. ;)
You will have to wait to see what he says. I would hope that developers like jk_164, langerrox, holmie and Wildwil will recieve a BETA copy too!

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sorry guys, have been neglecting this thread for a while...not intentionally...

i will add all your names on for testing etc.

Domestic kits are still welcome, but international are being taken care of for now, sorry to disappoint some people :crying

Anyone who helps and would like to be a beta tester will of course receive a beta version once it is ready.

Um, Skateboarder, i dont want to give any dates yet, as nothing is final at this stage. I dont want to get people's hopes up for a date that ma y not be met, not to say that it wont be that date, i just dont want to give any misleading info.

@Wildwil - i'll be in touch, but please bear with me as i am extremely busy with the development. I have not forgotten. You've definately got the job for SA domestic at least.

LM

Propmanoz

Club Cricketer
When the beta stage is reached, im very happy to help. Also, i'm prepared to compile rosters for Australia and Australian State sides, if you need someone for that

koolkarts

School Cricketer
Can I also try helpin out with commentating, if you and Duff don't mind. BTW, is Duff recording his own voice or is he just putting together the voices of commentators such as Richie Benaud. I have a microphone and I could record my own voice as WAV files if you guys need them. I'm not to good at artwork and modelling, but I'd love to help with the commentating.

FreddieFan

International Coach
I'm not good enough to help in the production of this game, but I'd love to be a beta tester.

D

Deleted member 11215

I like to beta test. But id also be interested in face making depending on how you make them for the game PM if your interested LM.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It's only 5:55am in Sydney now! Give him time and he will reply.

D

Deleted member 11215

Yer LM When ur online can you show me a copy of face templates?

Users who are viewing this thread