List of guys willing to help - and what they will help with

guys guys guys, please calm down.... :boxing

i generally will check the forums around lunch time. I work full time during the days and when i get home and finish my home duties i work on this game. As you can guess i am a very very busy person. Also, on average there would be at least10 messages i would need to respond to each day either from forum posts or PM's or emails...the reason i mention this is so you realise why it sometimes takes me a long time to get back to you. I really need a secretary! ;)

To all those that have asked for kit templates or face templates or whatever, please understand that the templates are still in early stages - as you know the main kit style was just released (eg the ENG ODI kit pix) - when i do give you a template, there will be a fair amount of explaining to do, particularly if you are not experienced at kit making and kit templates etc. What i am trying to do is put together a 'package' that i can email to all kitmakers that includes the templates and detailed instructions on what to do, plus examples. So please wait for me to complete this. Hopefully i will have this ready in the new year. I really do appreciate your interest and assistance, so please do bear with me. I have been working really solidly to get the batting completed, which it now is i am pleased to announce, and i'm very pleased with the results.

LM

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
legend_master said:
guys guys guys, please calm down.... :boxing

i generally will check the forums around lunch time. I work full time during the days and when i get home and finish my home duties i work on this game. As you can guess i am a very very busy person. Also, on average there would be at least10 messages i would need to respond to each day either from forum posts or PM's or emails...the reason i mention this is so you realise why it sometimes takes me a long time to get back to you. I really need a secretary! ;)

To all those that have asked for kit templates or face templates or whatever, please understand that the templates are still in early stages - as you know the main kit style was just released (eg the ENG ODI kit pix) - when i do give you a template, there will be a fair amount of explaining to do, particularly if you are not experienced at kit making and kit templates etc. What i am trying to do is put together a 'package' that i can email to all kitmakers that includes the templates and detailed instructions on what to do, plus examples. So please wait for me to complete this. Hopefully i will have this ready in the new year. I really do appreciate your interest and assistance, so please do bear with me. I have been working really solidly to get the batting completed, which it now is i am pleased to announce, and i'm very pleased with the results.

LM
Skateboarder can be your secretary. All he needs now is a pink apron and a weird hat.

If you need help with beta testing I can help.

Hey LM, i'll be happy to make ICC Trophy kits and squads, so you can play the ICC Trophy. Check out my BLIC Project for some of my work on them.

whitehornmatt said:
If you need someone else for commentary I could do that,
you can listen to me commentating at:
http://whitehornmatt.blogspot.com/2005/10/commentary.html
http://whitehornmatt.blogspot.com/2005/10/super-series-commentary.html
and http://whitehornmatt.blogspot.com/2005/09/more-commentary.html
I commentate on cricket for fun when it's on TV.
I must say that I enjoyed your commentary. Well done mate.
You may be commentating with me and koolkarts depending on how many there are allowed. :)
I hope you are though.

Ok LM mate, I would also like to participate in this project in kit making, faces/ rosters and tv overlays. Hope this turns out to be the best cricket game ever.
You could check out the thread in my sig. to have a look at my patches for BLIC ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread