Lords Pitch Download

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
I have downloaded the the monty face that Colin posted and put it into my root directory and it still doesn't work.

RoboRocks said:
I have downloaded the the monty face that Colin posted and put it into my root directory and it still doesn't work.

Did you do the first half of the instruction and put "select unique face" for panesar?

duded64 said:
MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH??

All i can say is take a look at this is this a breakthrough i used punksk8r kit. hope u dont mind punk.

anyone noticed?

Good work,try if you can find anything for the user created teams,its something Ive tried a lot lately but with no luck.Im sure it can be done.

Duded Could you make Dan Cullen's Face here are a pic much appreciated as he is in the Aussie squad :)

Attachments

• DC2.jpg
    DC2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 117
can someone give me the .fsh file for matt priors wicket keeping gloves, i cant find it any where

another MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH

I have found a way to edit bats and helmets so eg the bat is thicker ingame pictures coming soon!

Here Are The Promised Pictures!

URL=http://imageshack.us]
cricket200520060410173624257bz.jpg
[/URL]

Well done so far duded. Some huge bats coming. Get in?

its just a example of what can be done. but now we can make thicker batts

lol, by making thinker bats, could you make the the edges thicker, or only the bat

Good find,if as you say that it affects the gameplay,Id make bats thinner so that its a lot more challenging for the batters and bowling to the CPU wont be boring either.

Users who are viewing this thread