Lords Pitch Download

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
It's looking like that batsman has got a Bag instead of a bat.And they are going to market for buying fruits and vegetables. :p

Last edited:
sid_19840 said:
Good find,if as you say that it affects the gameplay,Id make bats thinner so that its a lot more challenging for the batters and bowling to the CPU wont be boring either.
or maybe thicker and more realistic then if we make 6s really hard in patches then the bat thickness may help?

Duded64 should be named as a Cricket scientist now bcoz he keeps inventing new things.

duded64, have you made any more faces, or going to realise any more ?

and i think you made a ian bell face, but i cant ind it, can you tell me where it is

Last edited:
ok guys i got exams soon so this will be my last patch until the end of my exams...
So i have decided to redo my England Face Pack.

ok, who will be in it and can you do me a nick knight as he is retirering at the end of the season :(

How To Get Ur Bat As Prev While Creating a player

duded64 said:
Here Is My First Attempt At Making Bats. I Have Made Probably The Coolest Bat Ever Made. I Found this Bat Looking Around For Bats To Make. Its Called The Funky Fire And Will Replace The County Warne Bat If you Are Currently Using BFs Bats. Use The Player Editor To Assign This Bat To Players.

How To Get Ur Bat As Prev While Creating a player
Suppose i Did like as u hav said
Replacing county warne bat th Funky Fire . And While Creating player the bat prev which comes rotating in the game shows only County Warne Bat. But I m Getting Ur Bat while playing.
Thats My Querry...

Last edited:
i dont think you saw this message so here it is again

who will be in your english face pack and can you do me a nick knight as he is retirering at the end of the season :(

and ive just got this message come up when i play a match with shah:
Async load of 1795f2552638dc3f89dff6ca053c8f77.big failed.
what is this and how do i fix it ?

ok lol, i must of pressed something in player editor :s
do you know how i get it back to normal ?

and

whos going to be in your england face pack and will you do a nick knight face

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread