Lords Pitch Download

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
yer i agree but sadly i cant be @ssed if some one does the .o file for me ill use it and make him short haired ;)

saurabh2185, could you change the skin of your shah to asian then put it up for post. Duded64, im going to see Warwickshire v Cambridge UCCE on saturday, never seen a proper cricket match (like been there), my favourates gonna be there: Nick Knight, so i might be able to get a good picture of him for you. but there are a few good picures of him on the internet

yer please try and get a good picture of him if you can ;)

i saw him at a cricket club near me, when he brung a few on his team mates down, i did get a good picture of him then, i spoke to him then asked if i could get a photo of him, but then my computer got a virus :(

and are you adding ian bell to the squad of faces

Last edited:
what you do, if youve got a windows xp is:
Download file, then open the file, then do this:

1: click start
2: then click My computer
3: then click Xp System (c: )
4: then click Program files
5: then click EA Sports
6: then click EA sports cricket 2005
8: But your download in this file (drag it)

ok guys im gonna make a list of the ones i done then people can add who they want to the list.

List of players included:
Collingwood
Flintoff
G Jones
Giles
Gough
Hoggard
Pietersen
Vaughan
K Knight

I need to do more players please post who we need

hey guys i am gonna start most the faces again as i have found a way to make all the faces 2gf. flintoff 2gf coming soon

here is flintoff 2gf what do you guys think?

Attachments

• flintoff2gf.JPG
    flintoff2gf.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 105
the whole england team cause i found a way to get high quality shots :P

when youve done the nick knight, can i see it please :P , looking forward to the english face pack. Have you done any work on oa shah and a cook yet ?

nope because with all 3 im not sure which head.o to use

Users who are viewing this thread