Lords Pitch Download

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
duded64, will you be realeasing the english face pack with the nick knight face before your exams or after ?

im not sure probably i think before but ill release nick knight before and maybe flintoff

ok, im going to see the final day of warwickshire v cambridge 2moz, so i can get any player picture that you want that plays for warwickshire. I am going to get a pic of nick knight bat, so someone can make it for me as no1s made it and i cant find good pics of it anywhere

great flintoff face, the only thing i would change is make the hair a little bit darker. have you done any work on Nick Knight yet ?

yep i done some work on night but im not sure who face file and .o to use can anyone help?

Excellent one duded Flintoff looks really good. great work keep it up, i enjoy ur work u have really good variation in making things, a bit of everythings always nice. Good Luck Mate

duded 64, have you found the right head .o to use for nick knight yet ? if you have can i see a screenshot of him

no i cant find the right head i gotta rivise now so i dont think i can do it until second week of may

ok, i ll ask you more about the nick knight face after the 2nd week of may, or will you just post it when its done. i might ask some other face makers to try it aswell do you know any face makers that can make it
quite quick ?

if i post some pics, can you make the gn monster for me, or cant you do it until after your exams ?

Last edited:
ill try an squeeze knight in but atm its 50/50 i cant do the bat sorry

Chimp123 said:
ok, i ll ask you more about the nick knight face after the 2nd week of may, or will you just post it when its done. i might ask some other face makers to try it aswell do you know any face makers that can make it
quite quick ?

if i post some pics, can you make the gn monster for me, or cant you do it until after your exams ?
What's the problem mate in every downloads thread u go and request the same bat plz hold on to one thread until you get a negative reply from the patchmaker. :eek:

gaurav_indian said:
What's the problem mate in every downloads thread u go and request the same bat plz hold on to one thread until you get a negative reply from the patchmaker. :eek:

i asked in 2 threads lol, i really want to use the bat, i wont be writing any more requests in any threads, dont make the bat drewska or gaurav_indian, punksk8er is making it for me

Users who are viewing this thread