Lords Pitch Download

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Chimp123 said:
i asked in 2 threads lol, i really want to use the bat, i wont be writing any more requests in any threads, dont make the bat drewska or gaurav_indian, punksk8er is making it for me
Then u should say that in their requested thread bcoz they are not going to see that in this thread.Hope u don't mind. :p

hi guys im on exams atm

Last edited by a moderator:
gaurav_indian said:
Bcoz they are getting neg reps for nothing.

gaurav i have no problems with neg reps even if everyone gives me everyday and i go to red dots i dont care bout that... but its annoying that encouraging some one ends up with spam...

anyways i wanna forget all those horrible moments in which i passed through in the past days and wanan start a new life..

hi guys im not going to leave but i dont understand why my reps gave been stopped

Hey guys,
exams are over and im back ill be working on new stuff now

Good to see u back mate...........But 8th May Now Where R u Haha......And When u r releasing Urs Updated English Face pack
Cheers

well i cant really finnish my english face pack now :( but i can release the current ones i already did

Welocme back....... good dude
Take ur time......Waiting for the release mate
cheers

Flintoff Is Here

OK here is the 4gf flintoff i made a while back :) i think it looks like him exactly in the current series but hes got a bit of stuble in this face.

Attachments

• englanddisplay.jpg
    englanddisplay.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 34045fc04a4010a0c52da13469c34031.zip
    651.4 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread