Lost Cricket2004.exe

Q

quicksilver

hiya all,

canu please help me urgently... due to some mistake i made, i have lost cricket2004.exe file... so either if u can gimme a link from where i can download it or anyother help if u can... i dont have the cricket2004 cd so please dont suggest re-installation...... secondly... the can please tell me where the thread made abot future suggestions about cricket2006 went .. i will be really thankful........thirdly... i have the 4kb teams.txt file but can still when i try to use any patch it says gob file either not found or not recognised.. please help me in detail as people here often give help thinking everyone is an advanced user...... and by people i mean members not moderators.....

cheers

quicksilver
:B

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Firstly you should have the original copy of your CD. This forum takes a very dim view of piracy as it is the reason that EA produce shoddy games due to lack of money which the rest of us then pay full price for.
If you do have an original copy and have broken it accidentally or something, simply send the broken CD along with your serial number to EA who will issue you with a new one.

The cricket2006 wishlist thread has been moved to the cricket2004 chat forum. For the Kit Replacer problem check that the path given in the Gob Directory.txt file is the correct directory you installed the game in.

Users who are viewing this thread