Lucky's New PlanetCricket Forum Skin!

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys,

I have heard and seen that some members of PlanetCricket are not quite happy with the new skin Ste has applied, and paid for!. So I have decided to make one for those who are not satisfied. I will post parts of it and then you guys can tell whether you like it or not. I hope you do. I think it's pretty cool if I do say so myself. :cool: . It's holidays here, so I have time to make such a skin. Well, Here Goes! I'll post a tiny snippet :p :D ;)

EDIT: More Snippets to come. I have actually finished the whole thing. It should be ready for release if people like it.

:cheers
Lucky

Attachments

• PartofBannerByLucky.jpg
    PartofBannerByLucky.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
O, I like. I like a lot :D Has some resemblence to the old one though.
Since I'm the first too reply maybe I deserve to see the whole thing :p

Last edited:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Wow Lucky, that is absolutely awesome. Better not be just Aussie players using Kookaburra bats in it though ;)

Brett_Lee

International Coach
hondeyho said:
Wow Lucky, that is absolutely awesome. Better not be just Aussie players using Kookaburra bats in it though ;)
Lol I hope it is :D

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sure most of the members at PlanetCricket will make the most of the sensational skin Ste has purchased for us. You won't see me reverting to your skin Lucky! :)

Lucky

International Cricketer
LOL! It's based on the colours from the old skin and thats about it. I tried making a new style just to make it look better and cool :cool: I will keep updating the pictures. Here is the full banner.
It took me quite some time to do, but I'm pleased with the results! Especially the little spheres:p :cool: :D

Lucky

EDIT: Here's another image. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• BannerByLucky.jpg
    BannerByLucky.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 172
  • ForumLookByLucky.jpg
    ForumLookByLucky.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
G

Gilchrist

I'll use this right away, Lucky. Top job. Make sure Brad Haddin is on there too...

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I really like the skin Lucky, however the fonts for the nav bars and user information up the top (eg welcome lucky) would be hard to graphically acheive. Keep the good work up! :)

Lucky

International Cricketer
duffarama said:
I really like the skin Lucky, however the fonts for the nav bars and user information up the top (eg welcome lucky) would be hard to graphically acheive. Keep the good work up! :)

Thanks Duff. I know about the font's. That is impossible to have it the way I have made it in the images. The option we haveis o change the colour of the font and possibly the type of font as well, I think. ;)

Lucky

International Cricketer
Here's one more image. Tell me if I missed out some icons? I onlu have a couple more icons to complete otherwise I'm done. ;) :cool: :D I know the text isn't there, but the text will be similar to the one now apart form the colours. We might be able to change it, but I'm not sure.

Lucky

Attachments

• UserByLucky.jpg
    UserByLucky.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 149

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Great Job lucky, Keep up buddy, make sure I see Farhat somewhere on that skin :p.

Users who are viewing this thread