Luke Pomersbach Interview - Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Planetcricket are excited to announce that just as the Brett Lee interview is finishing, we have managed to secure an exclusive interview with young Australian batsman Luke Pomersbach.

Luke is one of the more promising and talented youngsters in the Australian ranks, having played one Twenty20 International and with an FC average of just below 45, and he has kindly agreed to answer questions posed to him by PlanetCricket members. Unlike the Lee interview, this one will be conducted by myself exclusively on behalf of Planetcricket.

We will be accepting questions for the next two weeks (until Friday the 10th of July). This is a fantastic opportunity to ask for batting/cricketing advice ro to get an insight into the life of a cricketer. Please remember that stupid questions will not be asked, and they will be deleted.

Please use this thread for questions only to make it easier to organise them all.

Q. Obviously one of the most controversial debuts in T20 Cricket, :p What was running through your head when you got the call up literally out of the crowd and what was the atmosphere like when you got out into the middle?

My question to pomersbach is when you were selected in ipl and kingsx11 punjab team what was you feeling playing with brett lee sangakkara jayawardene and basically yuvraj what was feeling to play with such players whas it just to go and play natural innings or play fast and make some runs your 1st session was good but in 2nd session you were coming low and you were not in good form was it reason that you were coming 6 7th down

I will be asking this one:

You're a naturally aggressive cricketer but it has never seemed to work for you in One Day cricket. Why do you think this is?

Who have you looked up to as role models growing up? Who have been the blokes you had pictures of on the wall?

Thanks for giving us this opportunity, Dean. So kind of you.

Now my question,

When you took the "Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year 2008" trophy in your hands, what were your immediate feelings?

How does batting come so easily to you? Is there anything you've had to consciously work on, or things you have to remember when out in the middle, or is it just pure talent?

"After having such a promising start to your exciting yet short career so far, do you feel you have a lot to prove still considering you were once thought of as a potential Australian Test and ODI player?"

In IPL, which team would you have liked to go, if you weren't picked up by Kings XI Punjab???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread