Luke Pomersbach Interview - Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of the three formats of the game do you prefer and why?

I view you as similar to Kevin Pieteren by your stance and aggressive approach, do you have any former or current player that you model your game on?

Here's my question:
How was adapting to professional cricket like for you, when you made your debut for Western Australia? In comparison, how was adapting to the international game like for you, and then consequently playing in the domestic circuit and proving yourself to national selectors? We've seen great examples of talented players like Hashim Amla and Ryan Sidebottom being blooded in the international stage at a young age, then subsequently going back to domestic cricket, proving themselves and retouching and harnessing their skills, and then to being called back to international cricket stronger and better than ever, so how would their perseverance to succeed relate to your own determination and hopes, personally?

Last edited:
Mine:

You are one of the Twenty20 generation, making your name through this format. What is your aim? Is it to play Test cricket?

Thanks.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Also what is your Ashes prediction?

Whats your predictions on the 09/10 Australian domestic season? Do you expect there to be any surprise packages, from players or teams?

If you were given a chance in the Semi Final of the First Season of IPL at no. 7, what would you've done to the innings as the top order totally collapsed..??
And you did hit 26 runs of 32 balls vs Super Kings in the last match of DLF IPL which KXIP played.
What was going on your mind when Muralidharan was bowling to you??

Given a tennis ball and cricket Kookaburra cricket ball, in which do you like to play and enjoy more?

That is mine.:onpc

My Question:

Could you tell us a few domestic bowlers who you think will go on to represent Australia. In particular who are some of the better young bowlers going around the domestic scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread