LV County Championship 2008

What an awful day. Yorks declared on 400-9, and we are 25-3 at the end of the day! Madness.

Our hope is that we can get to 250 and match Kent's result. Thus surviving by one point. Or hope that we draw and Kent lose to Durham. Which, given Durham have a chance at the title, could prove tough.

What an awful day. Yorks declared on 400-9, and we are 25-3 at the end of the day! Madness.

Our hope is that we can get to 250 and match Kent's result. Thus surviving by one point. Or hope that we draw and Kent lose to Durham. Which, given Durham have a chance at the title, could prove tough.

:eek:

How the heck did you manage to let them get to that at all!

Lancashire have got Langer and Tresco' before the end of play.

Well done to get a lead in the first innings,Now Lancs have got to go on and bowl them out under 200.:p

We're officially a joke. We need wickets on day two so Langer starts with Jones and Thomas rather than Willoughby and Caddick who took the wickets at the end of the first day. I can't describe that without swearing wildly so I won't.

Let's hope Durham can win the CC still seeing as it looks like we won't.

Getting worried by Blackwell for a second there but Newby deals with him.
186/7.
Lancs almost certain to win this,I'm holding my breath just in case.
EDIT:And another one falls,8 down

Last edited:
Lolz at Sussex. Of all the teams under the relegation threat I'd like to see them going down. I just don't really like anyone other than Wright and Prior. Yardy's OK I suppose, but without Mushy Sussex aren't as much of a fun side, I'd like to see them go down tbh. I don't mind Yorkshire, and I'd like to see them staying up just for Goughy.

Any chance Notts have of winning the CC has been dropped by Read today. Twice.

Lolz at Sussex. Of all the teams under the relegation threat I'd like to see them going down. I just don't really like anyone other than Wright and Prior. Yardy's OK I suppose, but without Mushy Sussex aren't as much of a fun side, I'd like to see them go down tbh. I don't mind Yorkshire, and I'd like to see them staying up just for Goughy.

images

If my Maths are correct, Kent go down if we both lose. We are both on 151 pts going into these games. We have 4 bonus points, 3 for bowling 1 for batting. Kent have 3, 2 for bowling, 1 for batting. Kent look almost certain to lose. We seem to be doing well second time around.

Lancs really have pulled two rabbits out of the hat in the last fortnight. Stunning comeback against Kent and barring an absolute catastrophe we've saved ourselves from going down by winning at Taunton as well.

But Everton are still gonna get hammered tomorrow. Bad times.

Lancs really have pulled two rabbits out of the hat in the last fortnight. Stunning comeback against Kent and barring an absolute catastrophe we've saved ourselves from going down by winning at Taunton as well.

But Everton are still gonna get hammered tomorrow. Bad times.

Its all about the cricket dude...:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread