Story - Full County Season - Lancashire -

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
use tutsi 7.0 patch and the sky sports one, and dont forget adboards,kits, stumps & pitch ads :)

S_Harmison

International Cricketer
having trouble with my graphics importer, i managed to replace one of the England ODI kit files but when i try to replace the next one down it gives and error and wont do it, any ideas???

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Try dowloading the kits update for cricket2004.co.uk if you can get the broadband one it means you dont have to compress the folder at the end, then run the graphics importer and click on import zip, this will replace all the odi kits for various countries

S_Harmison

International Cricketer
that worked, thanks a lot :) also when you update the stumps do they stay that way all through the game, e.g if i had a totesport stump patch would it be used in an England ODI???

tjh1989

International Cricketer
Yeh so if you wante the totesport stump and yuo were playing a totesport match they would be in the game but if you then played a odi they would still be totesport stumps, you have to change them when you want different stumps.

S_Harmison

International Cricketer
o.k, thanks again for the help, a few more queries, how do you put faces and stumps into the game???

Users who are viewing this thread