Story Derbyshires County Season [C2005]

Who will be the player of the year

• Total voters
jhnnyby000 said:
11 overs this is only a 50 overs match

WRONG its a 45 over match
IS it? You cant be serious, bugger!!!!!!
WHat can i say????

Last edited:
Hi guys, i have some really bad news.
My PC has picked up a virus and the it bloke has told me that i will more than likley loose the information on my harddrive. Yes that does mean cricket 2005 :crying.

For those of you in the team i will update you of how you all went in the next two matches, We lost the oneday game that is currently being played by 5 wickets.
Blaine Molloy scored 181 in the next game. v Leicestershire and Steve Moore claimed another 5 for. Balaji scored his firt 50 no and then a ton in the second innings. Hemlani score 53 no and Freeman got a pair. Well guys i am really sorry i dont know what else to say.

If anyone is still keen i would start again but that all depends on the interest shown by you guys. Once again sorry. If you are interested in me starting again i will, please advise.

Absolutely. Go Rob! We are behind you. When have I ever scored more than my career runs in a single match?:D

Yeah,
I've still just spent an hour reading from page 8, (When my modem went wrong) to here for nothing.

DOB: 26/02/88

Last edited:
Steve Moore said:
Yeah,
I've still just spent an hour reading from page 8, (When my modem went wrong) to here for nothing

You were kill'n them Stevie, you were the leading wicket taker for the comp with 34 at an ave of about 11.

Ok guys seen as you are still keen and i was really enjoying it we will go again.Calum Chance has left to play for Gloustershire so we are looking for a few new lads to join the side. I will start a new thread with the info, if anyone wants to change any thing about themselves let me know as i will have to create every one again :D well starting the new thread NOW

Last edited:
Also on my bio can you add a bit about being plucked from obscurity while playing for Hertfortshire disabled

P.S you can alter the ending to say that the England disabled international is now on Ashley Giles heels etc.....

Steve Moore said:
Also on my bio can you add a bit about being plucked from obscurity while playing for Hertfortshire disabled

P.S you can alter the ending to say that the England disabled international is now on Ashley Giles heels etc.....

Will do, lucky i saved the website to cd :D wish i saved the roster and game file :crying

Users who are viewing this thread