images (17).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 22
  • Younus-Khan-001.jpg
    Younus-Khan-001.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 20

shariqbhai

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
See I love your work. I can make bat by myself I think I am getting lazy I am honest about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9102

Just watching some of the Royal London One Day Cup and it seems like the stumps I made in this post are the same ones :).

I've had a little break off modding (was doing multiple things per day) and I kinda wanna see how things are going to work going forward in terms of the number of slots for things, adboards/pitchads/boundary ropes/overlays etc... There's probably not much point making bat after bat if the max we can have is 24, especially when Win's batpack already uses those slots for popular bats used by the pros.

D

Deleted member 9102

Anyway thanks
I'm not stopping entirely, I'm doing the Ihsan King today - it's just I will be doing slightly less new stuff, at least until we know more about what (if anything) is planned for modding in future updates.

Oh and if anyone notices any imperfections or things that could be improved on my stuff that you're using, let me know! I'll try to release an improved version - you get better downloads and I learn where I'm going wrong so it's win/win :).

D

Deleted member 9102

Ihsan King

noITXDX.jpg

OEiJJOd.jpg

To install;

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors'

2. In the Academy, choose the bat sponsor 'Latitude'

@shariqbhai

Attachments

• Ihsan King.zip
    88.5 KB · Views: 113
D

Deleted member 9102

Making this bat (2014 Spartan MP LE) at the minute from scratch;
MP%20LE%20bat-500x500.jpg

Should be finished tomorrow, here is where I'm at with the front sticker.

9eI5H8l.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9102

Spartan 2014 MP LE:

2M9LRys.jpg

Quite happy with this one... Best quality one yet imo although it's got Matt Prior's name on it and he doesn't even use it himself! Not sure many of you guys will use it but I quite like the look of it :p.

I could personalise it for someone if they want their own name/initials on it or something.

To install;

1. Extract the .zip to 'Documents\my games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors'

2. In the Academy, choose the bat sponsor 'Cadastral'

Attachments

• Spartan 2014 MP LE.zip
    88.8 KB · Views: 189

Geralt of Rivia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Spartan 2014 MP LE:

2M9LRys.jpg

Quite happy with this one... Best quality one yet imo although it's got Matt Prior's name on it and he doesn't even use it himself! Not sure many of you guys will use it but I quite like the look of it :p.

I could personalise it for someone if they want their own name/initials on it or something.

To install;

2. In the Academy, choose the bat sponsor 'Cadastral'
It looks phenomenal great work.

Daggers

School Cricketer
Hi Madman I tried to modify your stumps very slightly just to ha ve a go at modding. I tried to make the ODI stumps pictured. I did what the tutorial says, but for some reason the game won't accept my mod. Any idea why?
MSD-640.jpg

Attachments

• parmark_odi_col.7z
    16.3 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread