Major Bugs - A list for improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricket Friend

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All right people, I have a very important request. You have been playing the game in and out, and know more about the problems and issues of Cricket 2005 than anybody out there. If I could ask those of you who participate in the forums and who are looking to improve the game to post major issues you have found it would be greatly appreciated. This is for major issues only, please take an objective point of view. For an example -

"In the replays of boundaries, the crowd are cheering before the ball reaches the boundary? This is annoying, but not something that is extremely harmful.

What I mean by Major bugs is:

Crashes, bat in hand, difficulty level is too hard, hardest difficulty level is too easy; you can exploit the batsman this way, the fielders slide all over the place, the fielders miss way to many catches and etc.

Why do I want this? I don't have a good enough answer for you yet. For now - If you like Cricket games and want to get the best one it?s worth your time. Why don't I go through the list of bugs that are already compiled? They are so convoluted full of comments, hacks, graphic card issues, EA bashing, Codemaster bashing, and conversation that most of those could not be considered major.

If you have a personal list that is too long you can send it too [email protected], however I'd prefer to keep it in the forums. Please do not ask what this is for, I simply cannot answer you. Again, please take an objective point of view, your input is important to both me and those who enjoy playing Cricket video games.

To those that do contribute, Thanks in advance.

Hmm... where to begin? :rolleyes:

OK, so you're new but that will only count for so much. There have been approximately 84 different Major Bugs threads etc since the game has been released. There's even one stickied at the top of this thread meaning that you needn't even use the search function - just your eyes.

Please have a look at what has been posted in the past before starting things like this. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread