Malicious Scripts

cyrarchy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i am cricket 2004 player in karachi, pakistan. this question is specifically to users in karachi as i have encountered a malicous script warning everytime i run the game ... does this happen with anyone else?

also, my windows crashed and i had to re install ... wondering if the 2 are related in some way? any ideas ...

I had this the first time I played the game, Norton said that cricket.exe was a malicious script. There should be an option to allow that one to run, but make sure you don;t allow all malicious scripts to run. This should work now, I've never had any more problems with it.

Tom

I am also a player of Cricket 2004 based in Karachi. This problem happened with me as well and guess what it happened with the original licensed CD from EA i ordered from Australia. BUt one thing i have checmked, it's only Norton that gives you this warning and no other antivirus softwares do this.....

Anyways, i did the same thing as tommyboy has to allow the cricket 2004 script to run. Now it does not asks for the warning...

I don't know if this is apprpiate over here, but i am still a poor batsman.... can't get the timing on my shots even tough have tried the nets for ages but no result. Bowling is no problem now... can get the teams out in less then 50 runs in 10 overs.. it's the batting that is causin headaches for me.... am using a normal keyboard. Have tried 2 directional (arrow) keys at once for differnet shots but no positive outcome..... Will appreciate any advice.....

Buy a Controller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batting with my AirFlo controler is a great experience. I can get consistant good scores in all areas of the game.

Bowling on the other hand I am finding difficult, so much so that right now I have succumb to the autoplay function. In 3 one days (50 overs) I only managed catches, no LBW's or bowled or any other form of out. Surprisingly I lost all games. Got very frustrated and now refuse to bowl for the forseable future.

Buy a controller!!!!!!!!

Barmy barmy is rather right here as post should be posted to their relevance.

norton picked up NHL 2003 and nhl 2004 as that but i just let it go and ran it and nothing bad happened to my comp

yes i aggree! my post was ab malicious scripts ... i did run it and well my computer is fine so far! thanks ... on the other hand not having a controller can be just as mallicious as a script ;)

Hey guys, I got it too. I ordered the game from DVDCrave and got it shipped. My advice is to let it run. It happens because of a file called Cricket2004.hta in the main directory of the game. I scanned it with Norton and found no infection so it should be OK.

Users who are viewing this thread