Man of the Match Bug

roonsta53

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont know if it is just me but whenever I win a game as Lancashire, someone on the losing side get MoM. For Example, I just won the FP trophy by 5 wickets and Chilton got 50, but Langer got MoM, even though he was playing for the losing team and only got 4 runs and didn't bowl. Has anyone else had this?

It happened heaps for me when I played the trial.

yh just now I beat Notts and Sidebottom got out for 2 and took one wicket but was MoM. :confused:

I can safely say it has never happened to me in the latest updates. What update are you playing with?

yes. go see my PC from WCL 4 league, for the latest occurance, Haarithan getting MOTM despite not taking a wicket while the rest of the bowlers took a wicket at least and Callum Gray hit a century.

Yes but what version are you using? I can safely say I haven't ever had this bug when using the last update.

v3.12 but it still happens, as it says on the forum. I quote Oli Norwell - "So no the MOM bug isn't yet fixed. Perhaps that will be next time. The Katich bug should be clear."

Haha. I got the Katich bug about a week ago with 3.12 :p Forgot to take a screenshot though.

The Katich bug is when every member of the opposition teat usually happened in the IPL when a team didn't have at least 7 indians in there squad.

Every member of the opposing team becomes Simon Katich. I had it in WCL1 as Guernsey, against Zimbabwe. Made them even harder to beat. They all turn back after the match.

Been playing this recently and got the bug as well.

2zhnzuc.jpg

Morgan got out for a duck off 5 balls. (He was opening because I was experimenting something - didn't really work but we still won thanks to Pietersen and Bopara being awesome.)

Users who are viewing this thread