Manchester Monkeys - Team Thread

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Here is a bag. Now match one of thr final just wanders into it...

Monkeys are champions!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Congratulations boys! Keep checking for the announcement of the prize fund!!!

vintners

Club Cricketer
Hearty congratulations boys. Well deserved.

We'll be back next year to try to take the trophy away.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
With the payments as I said earlier there will be an even split between all players including the internationals. However the money will be kept by me if there has been no posting at all during the season, which is the case for the following players: M Hussey, MS Dhoni, J Oram, Storer11, sb_dshpnd.

Which means essentially I get 6/15ths of the cash, this will go to fund the player payments for next season, any new international signings and to repay my initial investment.

The rest will be given in equal shares to all players who aren't excluded and post in this thread within 2 weeks of the cash being paid to me by the PCPL management. Which means if one of the eligible players doesn't post, his money gets shared among the others instead of going to me.

Basically the idea is that people get rewarded for being active members of the team, which is what cricsim is all about.

Speaking of activity, congratulations to Jaztheman for winning the 50k highest poster award. I'll be paying that as well as the match payments for the final matches shortly.

Also finally, the PCPL action on the field may be over but that doesn't mean that nothing will happen for the next few months, stay tuned for a special announcement in the coming weeks.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Can I win some of this vCash too? :p

zMario added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Especially since I was the 3rd highest poster for you guys :p

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
With the payments as I said earlier there will be an even split between all players including the internationals. However the money will be kept by me if there has been no posting at all during the season, which is the case for the following players: M Hussey, MS Dhoni, J Oram, Storer11, sb_dshpnd.

Which means essentially I get 6/15ths of the cash, this will go to fund the player payments for next season, any new international signings and to repay my initial investment.

The rest will be given in equal shares to all players who aren't excluded and post in this thread within 2 weeks of the cash being paid to me by the PCPL management. Which means if one of the eligible players doesn't post, his money gets shared among the others instead of going to me.

Basically the idea is that people get rewarded for being active members of the team, which is what cricsim is all about.

Speaking of activity, congratulations to Jaztheman for winning the 50k highest poster award. I'll be paying that as well as the match payments for the final matches shortly.

Also finally, the PCPL action on the field may be over but that doesn't mean that nothing will happen for the next few months, stay tuned for a special announcement in the coming weeks.
As you may be able to see from my current balance, the 8 Million vCash prize has come through. The above still applies and starts now.

Users who are viewing this thread