Manual for Shane Wrane Cricket - how to play...

anamorpheus

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello, BLC and SWC fans...
I recently purchased SWC, and when I opened the box, there was only the CD there, and no instructions!!! Are there meant to be instructions? Is there a place on the web where I can downlload them?? Please help as it is a great game just I really suck because I don't know how to run or bowl properly! Thank you......
-bob

Lou Vincent

School Cricketer
Yes, you should have recieved a manual with it. Mine came with a manual. Ensure that you get a manual!

Carter

School Cricketer
I got the new version in the budget series and there wasn't a manual but I later discovered the manual in PDF form on the CD.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
hi,
where did you find the manual.IE in which folder of your cd,i too have the original version{game of the year edition}and i can't find the manual although it says on the box that the manula IS inside the cd in .pdf format.

anamorpheus

School Cricketer
Carter and ritwik games you are both legends. Thank you sooooo much I never realized it could actually be on the CD itself as there are a gazillion files in that folder and I would [i:post_uid0]never have found it!!![/i:post_uid0] For those who don't know - it's in the main folder (Watchamakallit?? index???) and is a .pdf file called SWC99Manual.pdf (of course this is prob different for BLC) Thanks both of you now I may enjoy the game some more!!!
-Bob

hposter

School Cricketer
Can you pleeeeeease post the .pdf file online? I guess you can upload it somewhere or just send it to BLC admins.

anamorpheus

School Cricketer
hposter: I could e-mail it if you give me your address - the file is only 273 kb so it's not THAT big....

Unfortunately I don't have a server to load it onto.. :(
-Bob

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
i trust you are on the earth as of yet?its been over a month.Send the file to any one of us who have requested it or at least to ste so that we can put it up for download for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread