Mar 2 - England v Ireland

England by far the worst Test Playing Nation. West Indies also showed that they are proper test playing nation and smacked the Dutch well. But England :wave should be out of this world cup!!

The new Chokers

Test playing nation in this World Cup? In tests, they have the right to stake claim for being No.1

England have been the source of the closest games :p

Eng-Holl
Eng-Ind
Eng-Ire

Eng-SA?? I hope so!

Dont think so!! South Africa against this ████ bowling will score 400+ runs and then England will be ripped apart by Tahir and Steyn completely unless India game tbh.

England by far the worst Test Playing Nation. West Indies also showed that they are proper test playing nation and smacked the Dutch well. But England :wave should be out of this world cup!!

The new Chokers

Don't count on it - an onslaught of this nature would worry any team.

Take a bow!! 100 of 50 balls!! Fastest 100

Take a bow seriously

Fastest Century in the Worlc Cup and in my eyes, the best one I have seen in this WC :cheers

Stunning hundred!! 50 balls!!! My gosh.... What a stunner

You clearly didn't see the Ashes. :rolleyes

Did see that!!! but you will soon see this summer the true no 1.

If India lose I will happily except them as No 1 but until that I am sorry.

The new Chokers

Test playing nation in this World Cup? In tests, they have the right to stake claim for being No.1

Indeed - he clearly didn't see the Ashes. :rolleyes

When I put money on Ireland to win they were 10/1 now they're favourites to win. COME ON IRELAND!

Me too, me too, though im kinda scared for India as we are equally incompetent in the bowling department.
I have same feelings. India need to be at their very best. Take a bow!

Are you suggesting they steal him? :P

No that didn't even come to my mind until you mentioned it, England just need a player in odi's who can score really fast. Actually Bopara is capable of scoring at incredibly fast rate.

Ireland deserve test status! Seriously. They've beaten Bang, Pak and are close to beating Eng. Reached the Super-8 stage in two ICC tournaments. What else do they need to do?

As the odds are now so close I've whacked ?40 on England winning. If England win I get all my money back but if Ireland win I win ?380.

No lose situation.

Users who are viewing this thread