Mar 15 - Ireland vs South Africa

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I don't think Irish would be able to cause the upset, Bangladesh have a better chance.

Both teams surprising the Proteas ? :p
I am a bit too optimistic in this case. Won't happen, but if it does, the groups gonna have a helluva lot of fun.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
One will definitely be an upset, they'll win one ,lose one. Can't say which one though.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Irush now have a real chance.. Kallis is gone. Ingram and Duminy both are new at the crease. One more wicket and then it is Tail... They would certainly miss AB today

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Still it's not Irish's game cause SA have already scored 156 and still Duminy and Ingram are at crease. Even a score 250 would be enough for Irish I think.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Not looking good for Ireland now, they'll probably lose from here. Or a standout performance is needed.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
But the Irish bowling is better than the Indian one. I am still gunning for an Irish win.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well something under 280 is a blessing for Irish Team.they have to chase it if they want t owin it because Batting is their Strength.Hopefully guys like Potter,Nail,Kevin and Alec will perform

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
effort for the team by Duminy, take a bow. He could have easily completed his century by taking a single but he went for the big one just for the sake of team.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Thats the reason I like players from other teams, who do not play slowly just for the sake of their personal records.

----------

Ireland in with a chance here. They just need their batsmen to stand out here. Taking things easy will help them.

Users who are viewing this thread