FC Match Thread [Match 1] Infamous Raptors v The Amigos at Melbourne - Mar 3-6, 2018

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Sodium Just tagging you in case you missed the announcement for posting the XI. In case he cannot, any of The Amigos player can post the XI to avoid being penalised.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Sodium Just tagging you in case you missed the announcement for posting the XI. In case he cannot, any of The Amigos player can post the XI to avoid being penalised.
Deadline is 1 day since Bilal's posting right ?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
What are you on about?

Nope, it is about 6 hours from now.
Shouldn't it be 1 day since Bilal's posting ? We can't post line up without him selecting the pitch type.
And we have only 6 hours to post since Bilal posted recently and our captain may not be active during this period. Yes, I know that you said anyone can post lineup if captain is not active. But ideally, the captain should post the lineup.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Got a bit of free time and guess what I was needed here, don'be mistaken that I'm back.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
What are you on about?

our captain may not be active during this period. Yes, I know that you said anyone can post lineup if captain is not active. But ideally, the captain should post the lineup.
Zwarrior conveyed it on behalf of me. Even few members might be busy in personal life they cant post, I think some one said this earlier. So please look after this issue since our points are being reduced.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Zwarrior conveyed it on behalf of me. Even few members might be busy in personal life they cant post, I think some one said this earlier. So please look after this issue since our points are being reduced.
Chill. It's not reduced but it would have been reduced if we hadn't posted the lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread