IPL Match 26-Delhi Daredevils VS Kolkata Knight Riders

All my friends are going to watch this one, Delhi and KKR being the most popular teams around here and everything. I'm going to go for DD vs RR though, there's a team I actually support in that one.
Anyway, I'm tipping Delhi to win this one easily. They're a strong side, after 3 consecutive defeats I'm counting on them to show some character and fight back. And you can ALWAYS count on KKR to lose.

Delhi has won the toss.
Gambhir back in the side.

All's going well!

Would be an easy win for DD today! :D

Is there an uglier ground than the Kotla in India? Its such a disgrace looking at how all our other stadia are. The DY Patil Stadium is just amazing, so is Chennai with its new look stands. The Wankhede by the time the World Cup arrives will be superb. Delhi though looks like an architectural diaster. Its a major city as well and I cannot just understand how they could have ugly looking stands as the one here. Disgrace considering the fact that we have far better and world class facilities at Hyderabad, DY Patil and Jaipur and even then none of those are scheduled to host WC games.

Man how have Sehwag fallen from grace, is it that he is out of form, or is it something else? Did he give up the captaincy of DD or was it taken from him? Something is affecting him, I hope he keeps this up till after the ICC World Twenty20 down here in the West Indies!!

If it weren't for Warner Delhi would be stuck in a rut, splendid innings this.

Warner is on 90*. Beautiful Innings!! Is going to score an hundred.

:happy:happy Warner 100 runs :happy:happy

varun_rustagi added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Good innings by Collingwood too.:)

varun_rustagi added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

:facepalm to Delhi. Last time they made a mistake by not playing McGrath. This time they are doing the same to Parnell.

:happy:happy Warner 100 runs :happy:happy

varun_rustagi added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Good innings by Collingwood too.:)

varun_rustagi added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

:facepalm to Delhi. Last time they made a mistake by not playing McGrath. This time they are doing the same to Parnell.

Uhh, Parnell went home injured quite a while ago.

Parnell has already gone back to south africa due to an injury.

Woah! We have another century. David Warner, take a bow! What a fantastic innings he played today. Definitely, one of the best I've seen in the IPL. Collingwood played really well as well. And, that catch by Hussey to dismiss Collingwood was the catch of the tournament so far.

Users who are viewing this thread