IPL Match 26-Delhi Daredevils VS Kolkata Knight Riders

Nice to see Warner becoming a lot more consistent in T20s. Just need him to click in the ODIs now.

When Muccullum comes :

Gayle, Bond, Muccullum, Hussey.

Play Sir Lord Knight Aggy in place of Langeveldt

I don't understand why isn't he in the Australian ODI squad.

115562.2.jpg

He doesn't like to nudge the ball around. He usually edges to keeper trying to play a tentative drive.

I always thought he should play in ODIs like he does in T20s. But even if he did that, he would be criticized for throwing his wicket away.

He doesn't like to nudge the ball around. He usually edges to keeper trying to play a tentative drive.

I always thought he should play in ODIs like he does in T20s. But even if he did that, he would be criticized for throwing his wicket away.

But thats how players like Sehwag, Dilshan and Warner play their cricket. He is a must for Australia.

Well north took only 9 runs in the first innings and 90 in the second but thats not enough.

What a Disaster!!!

Hey Guys,
I'm not speaking about the KKR performance but the stadium facilities. Call this an excuse but no team/player could hit balls for sixes if its below knee height!!! Be it a sachin,sehwag,mccullum,gayle!!!
We're suppose to have world class stadiums with VIP lounge, steam, sauna, jacuzzi facilities etc...but i guess the ipl authorities forgot about the pitch. Strangely it did not sustain for more than 10 overs of the match.
You could predict the result with the first ball bowled in the KKR inng. By the end of the 30th over the balls were pitching thrice before reaching the keeper!
I'm hugely dissapointed with the KKR loss, being their die hard, but no regrets, even the best players wud nt have done it!!! If this is the way the tournament goes, the toss should decide the winners.

I guess the ICC authorities are right in banning KOTLA...the same should have applied for IPL matches as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread