IPL Match 36|| Deccan Chargers VS Rajasthan Royals at Nagpur.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think for Deccan, they are almost out of it. Got to win all 5 games from now to make it to the semis. And they face Bangalore in their home ground next, which is a hard place with the huge crowd support and a strong RCB team.

The fourth semis spot could be fought between RR, CSK and KKR. If RCB dont maintain a consistent run and win 3 more out of 5, they could end up letting two of the above three teams get in. Its still quite open for 7 teams to make the final four.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Game of the tournament so far. Pure cricket. Good bowling. Gritty batting by Nohit and some fine spin bowling and death bowling by Warne and Trivedi. Far better than the 200+ run gluts. And not to forget some really good outfielding by RR in the end.

If we get more matches like these, I won`t complain as i keeps the bowlers interested.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Here is reason I always prefer low scoring match then high scoring one. Much tight, pressure and some great bowling matches are always interesting to watch.

Brook

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interesting that the ground for this was larger. I was just watching the highlights and with Lumb's wicket, the commentator said he thought it was going out of the ground, which it would have at any other stadium.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Its bad luck for DC this year I guess. Gilly is out of form and Symonds not firing consistently, this is the problem with Deccan Chargers. They also resting Vaas, don't know why, otherwise RR might be bundled out about 120-130. :facepalm

I would give once again credit to Warne's captaincy. Bowlers, (especially Trivedi) supported him well and after so many months, we could see the magic of Shane Warne's spin bowling. Hope Yusuf fire in next game and have a rocking inning. I am happy for Warny. :happy

Users who are viewing this thread