Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Trying out my own champions trophy as SA I just had an awesome time bowling to India in the final. Grassy, hard, pristine pitch bathed in sunshine. Made regular early breakthroughs with the new ball and had them reeling on 99/5. Here I thought it was gonna be another low easily chasible total. Boy, I was wrong. Dhoni and Hardik batted sensibly until the 40th over where they unleashed the wrath of the gods on me. From 173/5 after 40, India eventually posted 272/8 scoring 99 in the final 10. Dhoni scored an unbeaten 122 with Hardik scoring 61 off 65 in a tremendous 134 run partnership.

The chase is gonna be fun... or not.

@WealeyH you still there?

Haha I'm
Here! Busy week! ODI's are perfect now!

D

Deleted member 185125

@Llewelynf I see that you have uploaded CT17 teams under Llewelynf7. Wanted to know if the kits are updated under Friedele7 as well?

D

Deleted member 185125

@Llewelynf I see that you have uploaded CT17 teams under Llewelynf7. Wanted to know if the kits are updated under Friedele7 as well?
@Llewelynf . Just checked and saw it is updated. Great work mate. I guess the only difference would be the home grounds/stadiums will be played at?
Absolutely brilliant work. I have rated 5 star for all. BTW there should be separate thread just with your updates.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf . Just checked and saw it is updated. Great work mate. I guess the only difference would be the home grounds/stadiums will be played at?
Absolutely brilliant work. I have rated 5 star for all. BTW there should be separate thread just with your updates.
Under Friedlele7 some are not quite up to date. Will try fix that this weekend. Thanks for the support.

FYI: all CT 17 teams have the same 3 stadiums so the tournament will be played in England and Wales

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
HOW CAN I USE ICC championship LOGO and stadiams in england and perfect fixtures

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Semi final time in my tournament, turns out the semi-finalists have been eliminated in the real tournament haha

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Played an ODI, first game since I reinstalled. I got hammered. It was still enjoyable and for the first time I felt like a wicket was never going to come. I have no idea if this is because I've reinstalled.

It was played on Hard/Hard and Pro. For whatever reason Pro has always felt like the most balanced level.

lp4a1Vk.jpg

Full scorecards: ODI - Album on Imgur

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is there a way to create 8 teams split into 2 different groups (similar to champions trophy) sort of tournaments, if so how. someone please help am just not seeing that option in game

Nishit Naik

Club Captain
Hello everyone, I am not getting different stadiums in competition....suppose I m playing IPL MI Vs RCB at Chinnaswamy stadium, there is no crowd and no stands....I have downloaded all updated stadiums with updated teams...please help me out...

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Played an ODI, first game since I reinstalled. I got hammered. It was still enjoyable and for the first time I felt like a wicket was never going to come. I have no idea if this is because I've reinstalled.

It was played on Hard/Hard and Pro. For whatever reason Pro has always felt like the most balanced level.

lp4a1Vk.jpg

Full scorecards: ODI - Album on Imgur

its balanced but legnd is betr for tough match ..

Users who are viewing this thread