Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Aussie run chase started well, warner and finch smashing the ball everywhere.
Then morris came on just as the lights were starting to take effect, and bowled a brilliant spell.
Australia never really recovered, and when tahir came on he slowed the run rate and that was that.
Morris deserved man of the match.

savsaus3.png

savsaus4.png

Playing three test series India vs Pakistan(me) on legend hardest.
1st innings: India 30 - all out!!
Something doesn't seem to be right on legend mode AI is getting all out so cheaply. Earlier had Australia all out for 39 too.
This is so true. For Legend and Veteran mode specially in Test matches, AI always showcase pathetic batting display no matter how good the pitch is. However they show little more poise in second innings. This needs to be rectified, since odi and t20 matches are way competitive but test matches are way too easy for same difficulty level.

Had a great Ten10. I batted as SA vs Nz. Veteran on pitch with heavy cracks. Plodded my way to 86/7. I picked up 2 quick wickets with rabada before they started to rebuild. My slow bowlers managed to slow scoring. Came down to 10 off the last 2 balls... and they got it! 6 and 4 smacked off last 2 balls off steyn!!! I must say the shorter formats the AI have really improved!

Has anyone else having problems with trying to play a world championship? Not sure if it's something I'm doing, but every match I play isn't recognised after the game is finished, meaning I've put in a good few hours for no reason!

I also find the fact that you can simulate games individually quite strange, meaning you can finish all of Pool A before any pool B games are played.

Finally, I have to say the AI for one day matches is absolutely superb - I've played two games where I've take early wickets and then AI has adapted and played accordingly, before accelerating at the end.

Has anyone else having problems with trying to play a world championship? Not sure if it's something I'm doing, but every match I play isn't recognised after the game is finished, meaning I've put in a good few hours for no reason!

I also find the fact that you can simulate games individually quite strange, meaning you can finish all of Pool A before any pool B games are played.

Finally, I have to say the AI for one day matches is absolutely superb - I've played two games where I've take early wickets and then AI has adapted and played accordingly, before accelerating at the end.
Seems like tours and competitions are very buggy at the moment, I would suggest sticking to casual mode until a patch is released.
Having great fun in casual mode, if bigant can fix the other modes this will be a great game.

Having a good first test match at the Gabba. Having penned Australia to 57-5 in the 1st session they're rallying and are 104-5 just after lunch. The only disappointment is this Khawaja wicket.
Q79q3yW.gif
I have observed that the AI plays cut shots to balls a lot even when the balls are very close to wicket.[DOUBLEPOST=1483039587][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I set the pitch type while playing competition?

Seven Team T20 Series.

Nail biting finish for the first match in Series.

New Zealand vs Bangladesh

New Zealand won by 1 wicket

Seven Team T20 Series.

Match 2 - Pakistan vs West Indies

Pakistan won by 6 wickets

Seven Team T20 Series.

Match 3 - Australia vs England.

Brilliant knock from Warner, Finch, Voges & Faulkner gained Australia a massive win by 89 runs

Seven Team T20 Series.

Match 3 - Australia vs England.

Brilliant knock from Warner, Finch, Voges & Faulkner gained Australia a massive win by 89 runs

Saw the live stream was really good match..What difficulty are you playing in?

Seven Team T20 Series.

Match 4 - India vs Pakistan

India posted a mammoth total of 223, which made Pakistan fall short by 81 runs

Users who are viewing this thread