Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Seven Team T20 Series.

Match 5 - England vs New Zealand

A massive 100+ partnership of Root & Bairstow.

England won by 55 runs

Seven Team T20 Series.

Match 6 - Australia vs West Indies

Australia won by 71 runs

[DOUBLEPOST=1483263894][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bro have you downloaded the right Pakistan team? It doesn't look like it.
I didn't edit any player. Just using the get best teams. Have to work on the player appearances and proper line up in the next competition/tour

Last edited:
Winning by big margin so maybe increase difficulty...

Winning by big margin so maybe increase difficulty...
Yeah dude. I increased the bowling difficulty to hard in the last match but that didn't make much of difference. Next match I am gonna increase the batting difficulty to hard as well.

Yeah dude. I increased the bowling difficulty to hard in the last match but that didn't make much of difference. Next match I am gonna increase the batting difficulty to hard as well.
Nice..

Seven Team T20 Series.

Match 7: England vs Bangladesh

Thrilling match once again for Bangladesh but couldn't get a win. England scored the winning runs in the last over of the match

Change of difficulty in batting worked out well. The match was very interesting till the end

Just played a T20 between South Africa and India at the Newlands, and to add to the fun I added the gameplay modifiers to it so the the pitch friction, pitch bounce and ball bounce was high. It was really fun ;). Playing a back foot pull shot is one of the most satisfying shots for me in DBC 17.

As India, I scored 202 all out in 19.4 overs after being 11/4 where the bounce was high and I was getting out nicked to the keeper or the slips. Dhoni and Yuvraj led the recovery with 56 and 48 in a 100+ partnership, with Hardik Pandya giving the late blast with 50 off 24.

South Africa were 61/0 in 7 overs, when Amit Mishra took 2 quick wickets. Bhuvi bowled a great spell, 1-16 in 3 overs to restrict the flow of runs. Finally, Pandya picked up 3-13 in 3 overs, thus getting man of the match.

South Africa managed to get to 161/7 in 20 overs, and India won by 41 runs.

I've got to say, I have really enjoyed batting and bowling DBC 17. Especially with the gameplay modifiers. ;)

@MattW Can we have a separate sub forum for Match Tour and competition ( same like online games and leagues, academy)

There are different threads opened for 16 team ko. My world test championship, Live videos etc., It would be nice to see all these threads in one place

Last edited:
Seven Team T20 Series.

Match 8: India vs Australia

India posted a good total of 180 in 20 overs with a fifty from Dhawan and nice hitting from Sharma, Kohli and MSD.

India Batting:

Indian bowling will be continued tomorrow

@MattW Can we have a separate sub forum for Match Tour and competition ( same like online games and leagues, academy)

There are different threads opened for 16 team ko. My world test championship, Live videos etc., It would be nice to see all these threads in one place
Yeah maybe a sub forum under the match, tour thread..All can create their own story based threads..

hell no. sub forums are where good threads go to die. we need MORE good competition threads in the name forum and less "why 3 starcs" for the billionth time or a review from someone who watched a youtube.

hell no. sub forums are where good threads go to die. we need MORE good competition threads in the name forum and less "why 3 starcs" for the billionth time or a review from someone who watched a youtube.
But sub forum we get to see lot more content in one place..

:lol:lol:lol:lol

There are different opened for 16 team no. My world test championship, Live videos etc., It would be nice to see all these threads in one place
I've added the Story thread prefix to this section, as that's what those have always been classified as.

Then people can just click that prefix to see just those threads. So like a sub forum, but without hiding the threads from the main area.

Users who are viewing this thread