Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bring It On..!
Slow pitch at eden , Spinners in form , Mumbai gonna eat ████

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
MI will be nursing wounds of their last 3 losses. I expect them to hit back hard here against KKR. I think it will be MI!

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Beware vickyrox, MI going to come hard against KKR. Don't take it lightly after our 3 losses in a row. :)

For the record, MI has not lost to top teams yet in this tournament. They were beaten by KTK, RR, KXIP and DC, but RCB and CSk couldn't win against us. :cheers

ATB Mumbai Indians. I want Blizzard again to open the batting with Sachin. :thumbs

vickyrox

Club Captain
Beware vickyrox, MI going to come hard against KKR. Don't take it lightly after our 3 losses in a row. :)

For the record, MI has not lost to top teams yet in this tournament. They were beaten by KTK, RR, KXIP and DC, but RCB and CSk couldn't win against us. :cheers

ATB Mumbai Indians. I want Blizzard again to open the batting with Sachin. :thumbs

Brother, They did not lose to any big team because You didnt play against us yet. ;)

vickyrox

Club Captain
Ray price making his debut..nice choice IMO by mumbai.but pathan should take care of him

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Well as cricinfo says Mumbai just can't make it to the top two, so I don't really care about this match. Afterall , Mumbai's campaign has been horrible lately.

----------

MI will be nursing wounds of their last 3 losses. I expect them to hit back hard here against KKR. I think it will be MI!

Come on Mumbai, you can do this!:D

I know why you think so?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Well as cricinfo says Mumbai just can't make it to the top two, so I don't really care about this match. Afterall , Mumbai's campaign has been horrible lately.

----------

I know why you think so?

Yeah, you are right in believing that way. My smiley says it all.:p:D

Edit: That last third man cut from Tendulkar shows why he is such a genius!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Ladies and Gentlemen , introducing to you the luckiest bastard that could have possibly born on earth - MR.MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI !!!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Thank You LAKSHMIPATHY BALAJI!!!!:p:lol THANK YOU JAMES FRANKLIN and AMBATI RAYUDU!!!! From the inner heart of all us CHENNAI SUPPORTERS!!!! We rooted for you for the first time in this IPL. We might not be able to payback in this IPL, but sometime in future, we hope to pay back this benevolence.

----------

Ladies and Gentlemen , introducing to you the luckiest bastard that could have possibly born on earth - MR.MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI !!!!

ha ha ha ha, he will take that, HE WILL SURELY TAKE THAT!!!!:D:lol

Just waiting for Lalit Modi and his bunch of jokers to now come on a new conspiracy theory against N. Srinivasan. WHAT NEXT MODI?? N.Srinivasan forced Shahrukh and KKR's hand to lose that last over to Mumbai. Maybe N.S. bribed the son of his soil, Balaji!!! Come up with some funny stuff, we are waiting. All you anti-CSK guys, bring out your creative juices.

Users who are viewing this thread