Melbourne Bitters 08/09 Team Thread

What will the Bitters win this year?

• Total voters
We don't need confidence or arrogance to know we're going to win both titles next year; it's inevitable. :p

Happy 16th, Lefty. :)

Good to see some activity finally - don't worry guys, we are sure to dominate this year.

New faces, good GOD!

Welcome back Matty boy, Hello there Jaz!!

Thanks for the congratulations guys! I will enjoy spending the money I got for my birthday :)

good GOD!

I love it when people quote RHCP lyrics and I am the only one that notices. If only Griffo was here *sigh* :p.

Good to have you back Simbazz! Your always a popular team-mate around here. This got me thinking with Matt and Jaz hoping to join the team this season, the Bitters are going to have quite a few members that have been around for quite a while. Dean, Simon, Me, Spin, Siddarth, evertonfan, Jaz and Matt. That is almost half a team!

Last edited:
Nice ro have you back Simon, Looks like (with the team we have) that we are gonna dominate next season.

C'mon Bitters!

Aye, Lefty, we have quite an experienced and active team.

Heck, nearly the whole team is a little active at least.

I even think that I have left out some people from the experienced list, that is how long it is ;)

Bitters = awesome

No further questions your honour.

I miss and love the mindless spamming that Cricsim brings! :D

Indeed, and why haven't I seen you much over at the PCPL?

Good to hear Chez. Other than PN, anyone else want to leave?

This is our squad. I've bolded players I think we should let go based on activity this season.

aus5892 (c) (Pure Bowler)
siddharth2002 (vc) (k) (Wicketkeeper/Batsman)
brad352 (Opening Batsman)
Simbazz (Pure Batsman)
Left_Hander (Batsman)
The Spin (Pure Bowler)
aussie1st (Pure Bowler)
PaulNixon1 (Pure Batsman)
evertonfan (Pure Bowler)
Ledzep (Pure Batsman)
RoboRocks (Pure Allrounder)
Mad Snake (Pure Bowler)
Ayub95 (Pure Batsman)
Metallics2006 (Pure Batsman)
Gilly Fan (Pure Bowler)
Big Man

In:
Feelin Blue
Jaztheman (?)

Definitely gone: PaulNixon1 (Legends)
Pfft if anything we need to draft more of me

Indeed, and why haven't I seen you much over at the PCPL?

Tbh, I forgot about PCPL. I only knew about it because I posted something in here saying something about no games in Cricsim and Colin told me that PCPL was going on. Also, I have only been really active recently because of school holidays. Before school work was quite intense and my free time was quite limited.

Fair play to you.

Anyways, who agrees that I should become captain this year :p

I think you would win hands-down Simon :D. Though it would be hard to earn the captaincy considering Dean has done such a great job and runs Cricsim.

Get off Simon, I'm going to be captain!

Users who are viewing this thread