Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

rickyp said:
haha nice - does everyone like the G as the home ground?

Can all current players try and do some recruiting of there own, just direct them to our team thread and stuff
Yeah, no probs. I'll help with that.
Do you think we will attract a big enough crowd to the MCG? :)

Any chance of you being a batsmen or bowler? we dont really need all rounders.
You could even be a keeper if you want

duffarama said:
Yeah, no probs. I'll help with that.
Do you think we will attract a big enough crowd to the MCG? :)

im more worried that the G wont be able to hold the crowd, thats why i was considering moving to that ground in brazil that seats 200,000

squiz said:
Sure I'll be a keeper :)

great, ill make you a batsman keeper.

you can open in the One days if we need you too

rickyp said:

Sure I'll join Brad as the OD opener as well :)

A lot of BC players here :happy

rickyp said:
we have a seriously experienced team, im looking stupid with less than 1000 posts
Yes we are, and that's what will get us over the line in the end.

Don't let Lonie's post count fool you either, he's a part of the most successful CricSim team on the internet. ;)

lol don't get lonie started. 100 post per a day on PC :eek:

This is the team of BC players. I don't think any non BC players are in any other team but this one.

rickyp said:
im more worried that the G wont be able to hold the crowd, thats why i was considering moving to that ground in brazil that seats 200,000

Youre jokin rite? We cant go to brazil, we're melbourne boys, besides, the MCG is world class.
Can I pls join, I'm kinda an all-rounder, if you call warnie an allrounder. I'm mainly a fast bowler with blistering pace and i can bat as well as Warney. If you dont call Warney an all-rounder then im a bowler. I can open bowling if needed and like I said I'm very fast. I bat, bowl and field right handed, and I field in the outfield mostly.

aus5892 said:
Youre jokin rite? We cant go to brazil, we're melbourne boys, besides, the MCG is world class.
Can I pls join, I'm kinda an all-rounder, if you call warnie an allrounder. I'm mainly a fast bowler with blistering pace and i can bat as well as Warney. If you dont call Warney an all-rounder then im a bowler. I can open bowling if needed and like I said I'm very fast. I bat, bowl and field right handed, and I field in the outfield mostly.

you can open the bowling with me then, ill put you down as a pure bowler coz from what you said im about the same at batting, every so often ill pull off a big score but most of the time ill make around 10 - 20

aussie1st said:
rickyP we've found our opening bowler :)

yeah looks like it, ill try and get jarryd to be a batsman

what im trying to get is:

5 batsmen
1 Allrounder
1 keeper
1 spinner
3 pace bowlers

backups:

1 batsman
1 bowler
1 keeper
possibility for all rounders