Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

masterkhan06 said:
Screen ID: Masterkhan06
Aka : Ahmed
Favourite sports: Cricket and football
Like: Girls
Dislike: Idoits, Retards, Gangster Wannabie, Drug dealers
Likely to end up: In The WWE:)

you are a absolute prik! why you hate retards when it isn't their fault and i hope you do get ended up in the WWE so i know who you are....

When he says retards i think/hope he means people who act stuipidly much like his own actions.

masterkhan06 said:
Screen ID: Masterkhan06
Aka : Ahmed
Favourite sports: Cricket and football
Like: Girls
Dislike: Idoits, Retards, Gangster Wannabie, Drug dealers
Likely to end up: In The WWE:)

How old are you? 5 months....2 months old?

You'll probably end up in hospital or somthing from a back end of a ass-whooping!

I'm surprised he could even spell the word, unlike he did with the word 'idiots'

Screen ID: Simbazz
AKA: Simo, Sim, Bazz, Barrow, Si, Simon
Favorite sports: Cricket, Rugby League, American Footy, Baseball, Basketball (Every sport really.)
Dislikes: People who act older than they actually are, also those who think they have more power than others.
Likely to end up as a: Cruise rep

Screen ID: Punk Sk8r!
AKA: Mohsin, Mo, Mo Mo, Mo-Jo
Favorite Sports: Cricket, Football, Snooker/Pool and a few more ;)
Likes: Joking around a lot, Pwning nOObs in online games, being around people, The Killers (in particular Brandon Flowers head :))
Dislikes: 'rudeboys' people who try to act like 'rudeboys', people who find it weird when I act weird for my own ammusment :(
Likely to end up as: nOOb pwner!

Screen ID: !x!Culli!x! (Or alternatively, look yourself you lazy git :p)
AKA: Stuart, Stu, Culli
Favorite Sports: Cricket, Football, Rugby, Snooker, Golf
Dislikes: Chavs (pretty much all I hate revolves around these bunch of pricks)
Likely to end up as: Games Reviewer :D

Screen ID: PhilD123
AKA: Phil, Pip:p
Favorite Sports: Cricket, Football, Table Tennis
Dislikes: Chavs, Yorkshire, Spammers, Man City, Liverpool, England football team!
Likely to end up as: Sports Journalist

Punk Sk8r! said:
How old are you? 5 months....2 months old?

You'll probably end up in hospital or somthing from a back end of a ass-whooping!
He wouldn't be writing this rubbish if he was 5 months....2 months old, he is probably a wanna be cool guy around on the local streets. Very interesting to see that someone who hates idiots can't even spell idiots rightly.

By retarded i think he means people who act stupid and annoy him, otherwise i don't think you should hate retards because it is not there fault that they are like this. You should thank God you actually aren't a ****** but just acting like one for some reason.

Everyone likes girls because they are cute and beutiful. I think you should have written something more productive and should have told us more about yourselve rather than just writing up what everyone likes.

so you don't like yourself masterkhan?
Screen ID: tobes
AKA: Tobie
Favourite Sports (In order): cricket, AFL, Football, Tennis, Lawn Bowls
Likes: Good friends, any Aussie Sporting Team, Man Utd, Western Bulldogs, Melb Victory
Dislikes: Idiots, most relatives.
Likely to end up as: A No-one

tobes said:
so you don't like yourself masterkhan?
Screen ID: tobes
AKA: Tobie
Favourite Sports (In order): cricket, AFL, Football, Tennis, Lawn Bowls
Likes: Good friends, any Aussie Sporting Team, Man Utd, Western Bulldogs, Melb Victory
Dislikes: Idiots, most relatives.
Likely to end up as: A No-one
lol toby :laugh

It's not nice to say you don't like retarted people. Whether you were joking or not. You wouldn't like it if I said 'I hate Pakistan' but then later said I was joking would you?

masterkhan are you emo? Emo people don't really like themselves apparently, and your post stated you don't like retards.

evertonfan said:
It's not nice to say you don't like retarted people. Whether you were joking or not. You wouldn't like it if I said 'I hate Pakistan' but then later said I was joking would you?

Alright sorry This is my real id

Screen ID:Masterkhan06
aka: Ahmed Yar
Favourite Sports: Cricket,
Dislikes: Cheaters, Bullies And people who thinks they are hard
Likely to end up as a: Doctor(I wish)
:D

if anyone of you still want to kick my ass then I go to dayncourt school in Radcliff nottingham

Users who are viewing this thread