Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

aka: Kaustub
Favourite Sports: Cricket
Dislikes: Not many
Likely to end up as a: Cricketer.
Hello all, this is Kaustub. I came to know about this forum through Binnu. I created this long back, but am using it now. Binnu says about it all and we talk a lot about this site.
I know few members of this site too, Aditya, Yudi, all introduced by Binnu.
I'm actually here to participate in few leagues, I hope I'll have fun.
I'm just 14, so, don't expect maturity from me directly, I'm here to improve myself. :)

I haven't had chat with you Kaustub but I'm already introduced to you by Binnu, hopefully he said good things about me. :p On a serious note, welcome to this site, enjoy. :)

Great to see you posting Kaustub. Enjoy the site. :)

I haven't had chat with you Kaustub but I'm already introduced to you by Binnu, hopefully he said good things about me. :p On a serious note, welcome to this site, enjoy. :)

Actually, whenever he is free, he sits besides me when I'm browsing. He observes many things going on around :p.

Name: Amarnadh Varma
Favourite sports:CRICKET
Favourite Sportsperson: Dada,Sachin,yuvi,Punter,Churchie and manymore.....
Hobbies: I Like Playing Cricket With My Friends And Watching Cricket on TV

also known as: Kashan
Favourite Sports: Cricket,Football,Badminton
Likes(sports) : Tests...
Dislikes (sports): Rugby,Umar akmal
Likely to end up as a: Shepherd
Hi everyone...I pretty new here....inspired by the introducing style of "gilly_kaustub"... plagiarized his way of posting :p :D ,,,,
will not mention my age....the age written on my page is wrong

A timely introduction

Hallo Planet Cricket!

I'm probably new to most of you, so I'll take this instance to introduce myself.
______

Alias(?): MDStar
Name: Michael Dominic
-------------------------
Interests

*Sports- in general
*Gaming
*Exercising
*Televison
Cricket and Me

I'm an enthusiast in short and generally involved in activities concerning the sport.

The Cricketer(in me!)
*A brief overview of my cricketing proportions so far..

Aged- 13
Height- 5 '8
_
Right-handed Batsman
Right-arm Fast Bowler
_
Technically proficient as a batsman with the aided ability of hitting the ball out of the park with slightest ease.
Favored position is the openers slot.

Side-on action(:P I'm probably one of the rare, at this age), capable of swinging the ball both ways in the right conditions.

Idols

*Overall- Sir Viv Richards for his arrogant approach and power hitting. (He never wore a helmet! even though he faced the most feared bowlers -EVER-)

*Brain Lara for sheer elegance

*Fast bowler- Dennis Lillee
*Spin- Shane Warne

It's already a long post- quite an introductory one, I must say.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hallo Planet Cricket!

I'm probably new to most of you, so I'll take this instance to introduce myself.
______

Alias(?): MDStar
Name: Michael Dominic
Interests

*Sports- in general
*Gaming
*Exercising
*Televison
Cricket and Me

I'm an enthusiast in short and generally involved in activities concerning the sport.

The Cricketer(in me!)
*A brief overview of my cricketing proportions so far..

Aged- 13
Height- 5 '8
_
Right-handed Batsman
Right-arm Fast Bowler
_
Technically proficient as a batsman with the aided ability of hitting the ball out of the park with slightest ease.
Favored position is the openers slot.

Side-on action(:P I'm probably one of the rare, at this age), capable of swinging the ball both ways in the right conditions.

Idols

*Overall- Sir Viv Richards for his arrogant approach and power hitting. (He never wore a helmet! even though he faced the most feared bowlers -EVER-)

*Brain Lara for sheer elegance

*Fast bowler- Dennis Lillee
*Spin- Shane Warne

It's already a long post- quite an introductory one, I must say.

Cheers!

ROFL! a cool and such a long introduction.
Enjoy this site.

My name is Nabhan Ahmad
I am 16
professional: Doctors (parents want me to do) aeronautics(personally want to do)
Interests: Cricket, Cars, Parties, MONEY, Films, Food
Dislikes: Smoking
Height: nearly 6 foot

Guys that's about it. I am clever but not in the general knowledge section. Easy to get on with and a perfectionist when modding or sports.

Hello guys i'm new pc member just loves pc and cricket 07 and i'm making a patch for it named spirit of cricket please someone help me in making of this pls pm me.i've seen lots of great feauters of pc.

Hello all, I am not new but new to this thread! lol
Well I am Akshay, Came to this Earth 19 years ago and PC 3 years ago!

Users who are viewing this thread