Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

I can play guitar, but thats because I took classes till like a few months ago. I'm not very good, as in I can't make any tunes of my own or such. I can just play songs provided the notes are in front of me and I have time to practice.

Screen ID: DPRA
aka: Lee
Favourite Sports: Cricket, football, rugby, Speedway, Rally, F1
Likes: Twenty20, Droylsden FC, Lancashire, Police, Mobile, MSN, Myspace, Rock music
Dislikes: Test Matches, Manchester City! :boxing
Likely to end up as a: Police Officer/ Dog handler.

What type of guitars do you guys have? My main one for my gigs is a Cole Clark Fat lady1 cutaway.

Panda_Hello.jpg

Welcome mate.

Screen ID: DPRA
aka: Lee
Favourite Sports: Cricket, football, rugby, Speedway, Rally, F1
Likes: Twenty20, Droylsden FC, Lancashire, Police, Mobile, MSN, Myspace, Rock music
Dislikes: Test Matches, Manchester City! :boxing
Likely to end up as a: Police Officer/ Dog handler.

Dislikes Tests? What sort of cricket fan are you?!

There now officially known as the 'new generation' cricket fans, Twenty20's are the craze!

Hi everyone. :wave

Just joined up. A quck intro about myself:

Screen ID: Liverpool_YNWA
aka: Matt
Favourite Sports: Football (World Game), AFL, Cricket, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, Gridiron and Golf.
Likes: I'm very passionate about my Sport. It practically rules my life. Liverpool and Essendon are jointly my favourite teams. I also love hitting the gym, spending time with my beautiful girlfriend and my friends, listening to music and watching movies.
Dislikes: Manchester United and Everton would be right up there. :p
Likely to end up as a: Hopefully in the Sport industry. Journalism and Management are possible career pathways l'd like to explore.

Anyway, l'm looking forward to discussing Cricketing matters and other topics of interest with you all. :)

Regards,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread