Menu names corrected for IPL patch.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi evryone,
So here a smaller update,as promised(bigger one would come a bit later). Just download the file i have provided and paste it in Brian Lara International Cricket 2007\Data\ . and enjoy. now the teams are also named as IPL teams even in Menu where u select them. dont forget to download the IPL Roster, Kits, and backgrounds before using this.Though one thing should be noted that, i was editing a lot of things in BLIC and right now this file only contains the correct team names only.there might be some alterations and some other menus.so this is Beta only. I would release one complete with full patch. though if you intend to play exhibition one day matches only then it is perfectly okay. Final patch may come late that expected coz i am down with fever and cold:(. As soon as i am fit i would do it though i am doing slight work on it even now, its just that i am not working on it intensely

hey kills and all those who are editing the BLIc, i think i figured out a way to correct the pads, its really time consuming, but i need a template for it. Hint: its just like editing the bats.

Attachments

• GameText_English.rar
    47.7 KB · Views: 325

kills999

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thx for this.

I cant mod BLIC(reasearch) as my GeForce 6200 is busted nad its gone for repairs.My Intel Extreme Graphics cant Run BLIC.I wont be able to do any new research but ill do the logos as soon as u send me.

Users who are viewing this thread