Menu Team Logos!

popeye

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know how to update the incorrect team logos in the menu?? i.e. West Indies/Kenya/Canada/India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Netherlands

This is the .fsh file for them - 42754369eed403d04215c8f1fd4e0c49.fsh

i think bharat is working on them. but they are having problems puttin the logos back in the game *i think* :help

yes ur right.

I'm doing Menu Logos.Not only 42754369eed403d04215c8f1fd4e0c49.fsh also other fsh files store menu logos used at different points of the game.I've found them.

here is Paksitan Menu logo.I'll release the logo pack after I finish all the logos.

Attachments

• paklogo.jpg
    paklogo.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
This is what I've done so far:

logos052pg.gif

one thing I'm not able to do is the white dots on the back of the team logo :(
42754369eed403d04215c8f1fd4e0c49.fsh is used only while selecting the teams,as soon as the game loads it shows -vs- before the toss,in that screen ,logos from a different fsh file is used I think.I've also got that file,also the logos which appear on the score card.

looking good bharat..

Bharat could you post a brief tutorial of how to amend menu team logos please. I'd like to give it a quick go as well.

Thanks.

Open the fsh file in FshEd and export each team logo as bmp.
Edit the exported bmp file in photoshop & save it as bmp again.
Using a Hex editor delete the last 2 bytes of the bmp file.
Now import the edited bmp back to the fsh.
Place the fsh in the root directory of Cricket 2005.

I am putting a fantasy team of mine in the game (based on my indoor cricket team) and am editing all the US logos and changing to my new team and can confirm that you need to change somewhere around 8-10 seperate fsh files to completely change all the logos across. Its a real bitch, there are quite a few fsh files that contain logos for all the teams of varying LOD and all these need to be changed aswell as one seperated fsh file for each individual team. Theres an awful lot of duplicated data in there.

i'm not taking anything away from u bharat, but the logos ur working on are the same that u release for cricket 2004.

i think now they look and bit old and not so good.

i remember skateboard was working on some logos whicch were infact the jersy's of the country instead of a logo. but he didnt release it for cricket 2004.

maybe tht can be released for cricket 2005.

tutsipoppy2 said:
i'm not taking anything away from u bharat, but the logos ur working on are the same that u release for cricket 2004.

i think now they look and bit old and not so good.

i remember skateboard was working on some logos whicch were infact the jersy's of the country instead of a logo. but he didnt release it for cricket 2004.

maybe tht can be released for cricket 2005.

It wasnt skateboard infact it was VOLDEMORT.

Users who are viewing this thread